21th Vietnam International Shoes, Leather and Industrial Equipment Exhibition
[Exhibition time] 10-12 July 2019
[Exhibition venue] Saigon Convention and Exhibition Center, Vietnam (SECC)
[scope of exhibits]
Footwear: shoe materials (upper, mould, last, sole, rubber sole, heel, backpack, etc.), shoes (leather shoes, sports shoes, sandals, slippers, etc.).
Shoe accessories, leather products, etc.
Leather: leather, shoe upper leather, leather chemicals, raw leather, fur, fur, synthetic leather, leather, PVC artificial leather, dermal fur, fur, leather clothing, fur clothing, cashmere and other new fabrics clothing accessories leather base cloth, leather products, leather chemicals, semi-finished products, zippers, hardware accessories and other enterprises;
Machinery and equipment: various shoe machines, tanneries, leather processing machines and related chemicals.
Fashion accessories and leather bags: suitcases, briefcases, suitcases, wallets, belts, gloves, leather clothes and leather products.
Vietnam International Leather, Machinery and Footwear Exposition, which is held once a year, is one of the most influential international professional exhibitions in Vietnam and the most authoritative exhibition in Vietnam. The exhibition was successfully held in Ho Chi Minh's Saigon Convention and Exhibition Center (SECC) in Vietnam. Exhibits include shoemaking machinery, leather machinery, leather machinery, leather, raw materials, shoes, chemicals and accessories, showing the latest machinery and products in the global shoe and leather industry. The exhibitors are from 27 countries and regions, such as Brazil, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, South Korea, Mexico, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey and Vietnam. The net area of the last exhibition was more than 16,000 square meters and 700 exhibitors attracted more than 10,000 professional buyers from 33 countries and regions, of which Vietnam accounted for 46% and the rest overseas buyers accounted for 54%. Most of the visitors are in the shoe and leather industry. According to the survey, the exhibitors are satisfied with the quality of the visitors and are interested in continuing to participate in the exhibition in the coming year.